Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I wouldn't use spacers up front, messes up the steering geometry. Either go for longer a-arms or the DiamondJcustoms kit. If you insist on using spacers, I would use aluminium spacers, a friend of mine had the durablue spacers and they didn't last very long. They cracked and separated in two pieces.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Axcalibar Pro Racing Axle .. I got mine from lonestar racing.. that thing is awesome. you can adjust the width of the axle by adding rings that slide on the spindle shaft.. you can leave it stock or swap the rings around and ad up to 4 inches of width.. it's life time guaranteed not to bend.. just make sure you send in your warranty info when you buy it.. its hell for stout..

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Axcalibar Pro Racing Axle .. I got mine from lonestar racing.. that thing is awesome. you can adjust the width of the axle by adding rings that slide on the spindle shaft.. you can leave it stock or swap the rings around and ad up to 4 inches of width.. it's life time guaranteed not to bend.. just make sure you send in your warranty info when you buy it.. its hell for stout..
+1 on that jim..im buying that axle this month..dune time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts