Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going on a big new years ride soon and want to know if this is ok or if i need to fix it asap... i have a little play when i push the quad from side to side and wanted to know if this normal... its hardly anything but i dont want to have more crap go wrong with it...

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
set it up on a block and find where the play is comming from. i've had axle bearings seize while crossing train tracks and they killed the motor :eek: its could b the swingarm bearing which are not as bad

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok well i did that and my whole axle moves and it looks like the inside of the swing arm is the culprit...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Axle bearings are easy if you can get your axle out. Remember don't force it get a bigger hammer. :wow: anyway just punch them out of the carrier and gently tap the new ones in. then spend the next hour reassembling the quad.

Personally i couldnt get my swinger bolt out when i did it, but i didn't really have too. I wanted to replace them just cause i was already tearing into it. I gave up after a lot of wacking. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts