Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get a wider rear axle. how does a lonestar +4 sound? i have +2 laegers in the front. im looking to make the front and rear same. can do?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Went with lsr also install was a snap! looks great

·
Registered
649 Posts
I went with the lonestar Axcalibar Axle it looks well made and it much stronger than the stock one but it's a little heavier
Also went with the +2 lonestar swingarm and carrier and all the bling bling
Billet Locknut
Billet Disc Brake Hub
Billet Sprocket Hub
Billet Taper Loc Rear Wheel Hubs in the front and rear
I am running it 1 inch over stock to match the maximum ground clearance A-arms
The turning was not affected at all for the trails and it make the landing's off large jumps much much better than stock..
heres a quick snap shot

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a plus 4 durablue. The width is nice and have made some bad landings and havent bent or broken anything but the chrome plating is not up to par. It is not even a year old and the chrome looks 5 years old with pitted spots that wont polish out and I keep my quad very clean but it does live outside. I don't have a garage yet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This may be a dumb question but what is the purpose for making the axle in the back longer? And do you have to do the front at the same time to match. I am looking at putting the long travel on the front. Is it nessescary to do the back?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
MuffinMan said:
This may be a dumb question but what is the purpose for making the axle in the back longer? And do you have to do the front at the same time to match. I am looking at putting the long travel on the front. Is it nessescary to do the back?
A wider stance corners better. You can push it a lot further without tipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.