Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post so I would like to say "Hello" and "Thanks" for all the great information everyone has provided on this site.

I was wondering if anyone has had the need to bend the rear brake lever "UP" to make it easier to reach with riding boots on? I'm having a difficult time reaching the rear brake lever in emergencies (wheelies that I need to bring down, jumping, just plain old stupid mistakes).

Anyway, your feedback would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has done this please let me know how you did it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got caught on a cable and bent the brake lever under the footpeg when i was riding. I used a railroad tie and a pole i found to bend it back to the right spot.

·
Registered
429 Posts
You can adjust it, I think there is a threaded rod between the lever and the slave cyl. Longer makes the lever higher, shorter makes it lower.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GEARHEAD9969 said:
You can adjust it, I think there is a threaded rod between the lever and the slave cyl. Longer makes the lever higher, shorter makes it lower.
Thanks, I found the adjustment in the manual after making this post. I'm going to give it a try this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts