Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a right up removing the rearbreak & replacing the whole clutch perch. I want everything to work correctly. Any help would be nice.

·
Registered
441 Posts
First start with your clutch perch. Disconnect the parking brake sensor( the plug with 2 wires running into it) Zip tie it somewhere out off the way. Then loosen you clutch cable ( just up from your rear brake lever). Then you should have enough slack to pop it out of the perch. Next remove you parking brake cable ( the easiest way is to just cut it since your getting rid of it anyways) Then justfollow it back to the rear brake caliper ( while disconecting it along the way from the clips that hold it in place). Then disconnect it from the rear brake caliper. Then you should be able to connect your parking brake block off. then install your new clutch/perch hook up the clutch cable and tighten your clutch cable back up. You can fine tune it where it threads into the perch. if you get lost along the way PM me.

·
Registered
441 Posts
A good aftermarket clutch/perch is an MSR. Its 3 way adjustable, has a shorty lever with a grip built in. There only like $45-$50. I have one and it works great! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts