Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so im going to be changing my rear carrier bearing, and whilstI have that all off I wanted to make some changed to the sprockets. Currently it has a 13T on the front , and the back I cant count them all but has the number '39' on the sprocket, if you zoom in you can see... I also need a new chain and what size would I need

Im also going to purchase these from RockymountainATV.com. Tusk Brake Pad - Carbon.

Can someone also point me in the direction where I can purchase a rear carrier bearing that posts to the UK.

Thanks !

·
Registered
466 Posts
Did you ever get those valve seal and Smoking issues resolved in your other solenoid thread?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Check Partzilla.com, they usually have all of the OE parts or can get them. Not sure if the ship to the UK or not but they should be able to.
Also, the 13/39 sprocket combo is the stock set up. If you search for a MX gear ratio chart you can see all of the different combos that you can run to achieve a desired final drive ratio.

Sent from my NX629J using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you ever get those valve seal and Smoking issues resolved in your other solenoid thread?
I did order my new valve seals, but then since i been taking my bike for long runs at high speeds, the smoke is gone now.... Never seen it happen again so I decided not to change the seals and leave the engine how it is.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect,
Check Partzilla.com, they usually have all of the OE parts or can get them. Not sure if the ship to the UK or not but they should be able to.
Also, the 13/39 sprocket combo is the stock set up. If you search for a MX gear ratio chart you can see all of the different combos that you can run to achieve a desired final drive ratio.

Sent from my NX629J using Tapatalk
Perfect, I will go search the chart and then order accordingly.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did order my new valve seals, but then since i been taking my bike for long runs at high speeds, the smoke is gone now.... Never seen it happen again so I decided not to change the seals and leave the engine how it is.
It pulls very strong even at gear 5 - just need to change my rear axel carrier this weekend.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Great news congrats man on the successful build.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts