Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys! need help.

Im buying a new 700. I sat on one today in the show room and the rear shock felt way too soft. My weight with gear is 250. Will i be able to adjust the shock to my weight?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Regardless of whether you get the standard or GYTR/SE suspension it will be insufficent for your weight. There have been a number of guys on here including me that even with the preload maxed there is still too much sag. TCS can set you up with a spring and spacer or complete shock/spring to help this.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I agree^^ TCS can hook you up with a high quality Eibach spring kit. Anyone with a rider weight over 200lbs. should probably look into it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Diddly said:
Regardless of whether you get the standard or GYTR/SE suspension it will be insufficent for your weight. There have been a number of guys on here including me that even with the preload maxed there is still too much sag. TCS can set you up with a spring and spacer or complete shock/spring to help this.
Hey Diddly

Did you change your spring your self or did you have it done. I need to add a stiffer spring to mine and was wondering how hard it is to put the spring and spacer from tcs on.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm actually still waiting for my spring/spacer. :( But apparently it is pretty straight forward.
texzin said:
Did you change your spring your self or did you have it done. I need to add a stiffer spring to mine and was wondering how hard it is to put the spring and spacer from tcs on.

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Or you could just contact our sponsor KB Motorsports. Kenneth handles TCS products.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts