Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am new to your site. I have a 06 700r that I bought used. I love this machine. My ? is I need a new rear sprocket, it has a 36t aluminum sprocket that is worn out. My ? is, is this the right size the guy put on? Has 15t front, rear sand stars, I think 20,s not sure since I just put it back in the trailer a off to the storage lot. My next ? is the controller. It has a Techlusion and settings look like 2 0 3 1. It seems to run good, beats most piped 450's. By the way I run at Glamis. Also has HMF exhaust, GYTR filter kit, lid off.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Stock is 38, do you like the way it rides now?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, It seems to kick butt. I just want to know if this is a good set up. I have been reading on this site about controllers and haven't seen anything about the techlusion. Is it good, bad, or should I look at getting a new one.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Front stock is 14 and like was said earlier the 38 is stock for the rear so yours is pretty high geared. If ya like it the way it is then go back with whatcha got but if you would like a tad more bottom end grunt get the stock 38 back on it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I would recomend just running the 15T front and stock 38 rear with your mods.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going back out too glamis this weekend. I could not find a 36t so I got a 38t. What the heck it might work better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts