Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Draggin out my 700,Gettin rid of all lights and uneccesary sensors. Anyone know which parts and wiring to remove? All input will be apprciated,Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey ruben what's up this is manny i roll with BIGMAN with the yellow tweety banshee!! how crazy you want to get with wiring mines dragged out to cut off all kinds of brackets the fans getting dropped im making some one piece drag-stem combo out of chromoly!!and the usual brakes and bs. ill let you know on what wiring to hack off im doing right now and what sensors im bypassing also the coolan lines to the throttle body since i run no intercooler to keep the air charge cooler. ill keep you posted and send you some flixs.

later
manny

·
Registered
769 Posts
Mine will be right around 290 or so.....trying to stay under 300! Ruben, it was nice to meet you guys down at 4scs. You still running stock bore?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jerry02raptor said:
Mine will be right around 290 or so.....trying to stay under 300! Ruben, it was nice to meet you guys down at 4scs. You still running stock bore?
Still stock bore, I want to max out my stock bore before I jump onto something else. PM me with your mods on how you will get it down to 290!! Thats really great drag weight with an OEM chassis!

Manny, Any help would be awesome! I think I can handle it but it doesn't hurt to learn from someone else thats been there, Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts