Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 01 660, does anyone relocate the box. I moved it to the batt box until it was hot. Also I moved it back but harness is tight. Could some one post some pics before and after mroved if you moved it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can anyone post a picture of the rear so I can see if I have my harness ran the right way, mine is a little tight?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One the plug clip was broken and since it plugs from underneath, I was trying to keep it from falling out, so I put it in the battery box until I noticed it was getting hot. Two just traying to keep dirt and mud from the plug. Now I put it back factory but I might have my wire harness ran differnet cause it is a tight fit to the plug. So I was hoping for a picture from somone so i can see the route of the harness.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I moved mine to the intake side of the battery box works great there

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
i have my radiator overflow mounted on the front of my battery box. i bought a 01 subframe, which has the mount for the rectifier already behind the battery box, and just shimmy-ed the harness around to get the wires to reach. its a little snug, but they work fine.

·
Registered
622 Posts
If you want I should b able to post a pic once I get my frame back from my local builder getting some single drag a arms built should be at the end of this week

But I run no air box so I'm not sure if the air box would hit the rectifier but its simple just drill 2 lil holes and bam its on the outside of ur battery box on the motor side its perfect there

I did have it on the back side of the air box but now since I run no box I put it on the battery box

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I moved it today, I mounted the box on the left side of the airbox, looks good and gives me plenty of slack in the wires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts