Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm deff looking into building my 660 to be a duner/ mild drag
Bike nothing too heavy. I currently have 39mm fcrs monster duals stage 2 HC and a very small port job. My first thoughts were to building a 720 using +4 barker crank, 102mm 11:1 wiseco piston so I could still use pump gas and a stage 3 HC and clutch upgrade( also herd my 39fcrs would ne too big for a 720 build)?But then I heard about the next step up, adding a 14:1 105mm cp piston and running 110 with an X4 cam
With a clutch upgrade but don't know reliability too much but have heard the 720 is one the most safest builds. I'm a little sketchy about the major compression and blowing head gaskets often or more with the 760 build. What can you guys tell me about maybe a ball park hp they can produce and if ill win races?And what reliability I can expect? Also maybe there are mods I would need to include for each build to run smoothe.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I would run a set of KMS Case to Cylinder, and Cylnder to Head studs. That way you can apply a little more torque to keep things all sealed up.

A Cometic EST head gaskets are also nice. They have a couple extra layerd ring around the bore. That way it is alittle thicker around the bore so it gets more clamping force applied to keep it all sealed up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.