Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for covers for the Safety labels. Simular to Carbon Covers, But they were Alum. Someone has them and posted pics within the last day, But I can't find them. Anyone else seen them? Thanks!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Im surprised those things aren't illegal. Advertisment to ripping the mandatory warning labels that have to be on the ATV before it can be sold, and slapping something on to cover up the whole they have made.

·
Registered
579 Posts
You can make your own out of thin gauge stainless for cheap. I picked up a roll of 24 gauge stainless roof flashing at the home depot. It's thin and easy to cut. You may even find some 24 gauge aluminum. Drill out the stock warning label and use it as a template. It’s way cheaper than most aftermarket ones available. One other option is the adhesive back holographic diamond plate vinyl, you wouldn’t even have to remove the stock decal, just paste and trim. If you don’t like it, no biggie, it cheap.

G

·
ILoveRaptors said:
Im surprised those things aren't illegal. Advertisment to ripping the mandatory warning labels that have to be on the ATV before it can be sold, and slapping something on to cover up the whole they have made.
All the atv's I have ever sold had them ripped off and the dealer sold them for me so it must not be to big of a deal.

·
Registered
596 Posts
it might be illegal for a dealer to sell them without the labels but i dont think its illegal for the owner to replace it with something better looking

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
I could make you some with anything you want in them for a decent price. I use a Waterjet at my work and have been making my own a arm covers and skid plates, if you want I could send you some pictures

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
bmust67 said:
I could make you some with anything you want in them for a decent price. I use a Waterjet at my work and have been making my own a arm covers and skid plates, if you want I could send you some pictures
What kind of price range you talking about?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I replace mine with steenless steel plate. They look grate.

·
Registered
492 Posts
scott011422, I can make them for you, what would you like them made of? brushed stainless steel or aluminum (white or metal color)? You will have to pay for the shipping plus $5 a plate (3 pcs, I believe) does that sound good?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn! Sorry guys, I wasn't aware anyone had replied! Anyone know why I'm not recieving notifications? All my settings are right? The ones pictured from e-bay are the ones I was looking for. And I sent bmust67 an Im. Let me know!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts