Raptor Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a cylinder for a 660 almost two weeks ago from him, 2/13/2012 to be exact. Haven't received the item yet nor have I heard from him since then. I've sent him to PM's, one on 2/23/2012 and one on 2/26/2012 and got no response. His profile says he's been online within that time frame so its no excuse.

I'm also pretty sure I'm not the only one. Just a heads up to the community.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
i think tdog is still in high school. it could be something simple like his parents couldnt take him to drop the part off or maybe school work took over his life. i know its not much of an excuse but i always try to look at the what ifs. 2 weeks is an awful long time though..

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I think spring break was last week or this week for most schools in the area...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think tdog is still in high school. it could be something simple like his parents couldnt take him to drop the part off or maybe school work took over his life. i know its not much of an excuse but i always try to look at the what ifs. 2 weeks is an awful long time though..
His profile says he's been online since I've messaged him. It doesn't take long to send a message and let me know what's going on. No big deal if he hasn't had time to ship it because I'm not in a hurry, but at least contact me and let me know.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
un-needed?

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
:lol: I worded that weird, sorry lol. Why I was saying by that, is... Your stuff is on it's way, and no need to buy another from someone else.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
:lol: I worded that weird, sorry lol. Why I was saying by that, is... Your stuff is on it's way, and no need to buy another from someone else.
Ah, I see. LOL Yea, I was mis interpreting that statement.

Let tdog know comunication is a good thing. Even if it's just a short note, let a guy know something or they just automatically start thinking bad thoughts.

I'll post up here when I recieve my stuff also.

Thanks for the info rappy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.