Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am returning my lte's the fit and finsh is bad they leak at mid pipe and at canster have try evry way to adjust them even after running for awhile still leak and to top them off they rub on motor there was no way to install it with out rubbing .After 30 min about a 1/16 grove rub on motor the guy at lte's said there is something wrong with my set .Look they are most likely a great power pipe .But at 700$ + they better do a little more r&d on the fit and finsh . So what single pipe do you think runs the best .thanks for the info

ps. I am do trying to bag on lte's I just think I am go a different way

G

·
Re: returning lte's what pipe next

barker is coming out with his duals, waiting to see about them. he said couple of weeks.

·
Registered
144 Posts

what about the DMC duals? If I don't get those I am getting a HMF.

G

·

there is no info on them yet, i spoke with him and he said in about 3weeks they will start shipping and pics will be posted then. I asked him about a group buy but he hasnt responded yet.http://barkersbars.com/

·
Registered
584 Posts

Many run the HMF with good results.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

I have the Dr D and am very happy with it. No custom dyno yet. I am going to wait to do other mods first. port / polish, high comp piston, gytr clutch, and thats it for the next round of mods.

·
Registered
899 Posts
If I were to buy a new system today it would be the Woods pipe…….DR.D is also coming out with a new system I would heavily consider also.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
CT Racing, Yoshimura and Sparks are my top choices. 8)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
If you plan on modifying your engine for more power.... I would stick with a duel setup. People on the forum haven't complained at all about the fit & finish DMC duals. I'm going to wait and see what the new Barkers inframe pipes look & dyno like before I pick up my new exhaust.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well i guess you need to decied if you going duals or not. Im going for the DMC's. But theres now even more choices for duals comming out. Let alone the singels.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
So far I've been happy with my GYTR. For a single I think it was a good pic from the homework I did. But it just comes down to what you like and if you want to go with duals or single.

·
Registered
511 Posts
WOOOOODS!!! cheap and power friendly!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts