Raptor Forum banner

reverse light stuck on no neutral light and it wont start

7K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jimmy schock 
#1 ·
i cant figure out whats wrong my plugs are all good now my fuel pump still wont work i found a sensor laying in the bottom of my tank i hooked it back up and now my reverse light is stuck on and no neutral light comes on at all

#3 ·
Did you check the connections down by the shifter for the reverse and neutral?

#4 ·
the fuel level sensor(at least thats what i think it was) fell off my sending unit inside my tank. i had another post a few days ago about that. but i fixed the plug n hooked it back up and my pump still wont turn on and now my reverse light is stuck on. I checked the reverse wire under the shifter it seems good i cleaned it n plugged it back in no good. I tried it without my power commander no difference. but i havent had this happen untill i hooked that thing in my tank backup

#6 ·
Well I found a broken wire on the back big relay I fixed that so it starts now but I found that I had the black n grey plugs switched by the battery for reversing I put them the right way but I still have the reverse light stuck on and no neutral light but if I ground reverse it goes out could I have burnt something out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.