Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried the Ricky Stator H6M 45/45 bulbs? Just wondering if they will work on the Raptor 700 or just stick with the 35/35 bulbs?

·
Registered
163 Posts
where from? :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have the ricky stator H6 bulbs and I think they look really good. There brighter than stock and the bulb has a slight blue color during the day when your lights are off. There worth the whole $20 I paid for them from www.rickystator.com 8)

·
Registered
572 Posts
do they have a blue tint at night when they are on? i assume the h6 bulb above from stator is a direct replacement,just a quick change out and more light? iwas looking for a brighter bulb with a blue tint when on.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CAROLINA_700R said:
I have the ricky stator H6 bulbs and I think they look really good. There brighter than stock and the bulb has a slight blue color during the day when your lights are off. There worth the whole $20 I paid for them from www.rickystator.com 8)

Did you go with the 35/35 or 45/45 on those?

·
Registered
865 Posts
I was wondering the same thing....I want to get those bulbs but don't know if I go with too hot of a bulb if it will melt the housing

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Not sure on the diff, but I run PIAA's in mine. they are brighter than piss.

·
Registered
572 Posts
piaa makes a h6? is there any colored h6 bulbs out there? red /blue /green/etc? i have a new hid h3 kit im sure i can retro fit in the housing, but didnt want to waste it on the quad since i ride rough..

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
supraman23 said:
piaa makes a h6? is there any colored h6 bulbs out there? red /blue /green/etc? i have a new hid h3 kit im sure i can retro fit in the housing, but didnt want to waste it on the quad since i ride rough..

they sure do, and they are really bright white light. Makes the stockers look yellow and half as bright

·
Registered
623 Posts
135boom said:
supraman23 said:

they sure do, and they are really bright white light. Makes the stockers look yellow and half as bright
do you have a link for those piaa bulbs bro? interested in brightening up my lights with the stock housing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
should clear up alot of things while riding...

·
Registered
572 Posts
xPhere said:
should clear up alot of things while riding...
yeah, the last thing i want t odo is hit something full tilt going down the train tracks. :'(

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thats a good price. They retail for $30. I put a set in but my High beams are now my low beams and my Lows are now my High. They are much brighter than stock. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
good find. i found them for 12.$ but its keystone automotive. gotta find a buddy with a account to get the cost price. ill work on it and see if i can just buy a case of them at cost if anyone wants them..

·
Registered
689 Posts
Those are the ones I have. There great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
hmm.. stator is at 9 bucks.. the PIAA at 27 bucks.. are the PIAA bulbs more expensive cuz they are better quality/brighter light/or just plainly based on their name?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Not sure.......some of it is probably the PIAA name. I do know that the bulbs are the standard 35/35 or 45/45 raiting (I forget which) and PIAA makes them like 65/65. Very pure white light. When I ride next to the ladies stockers at night I am throwing out atleast twice the light....and hers is a yellow/amber light compared to the PIAA's.
Great bulb......I have had mine since I got my 04yfz!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts