Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rider Down is where you can pay respect to your riding buddys that are no longer with us. This could be anyone thats been out on the trails, tracks...maybe the guy that helped ya get started in off road...anything really. Post up pictures, vids, tell a story about them , poems, or just a few words to remember them with what ever you want.

This is 1 thread I hope doesn't get that many posts.

·
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
R I P Scott Smith

Ok i will go 1st

Scott A. Smith 53
2/6/55-10/24/08

Scott was 1 of those guys that would just bend over backwards for ya. I am very happy my sister married him you could not ask for a better husband/father/friend. We only got together 4 or 5 times a year but always had a blast. He was a very good wood mechanic and never did a half ass job on any thing. He helped out greatly building not 1 but 2 camps up at the lake and boy could he play drunken croquet.
2 months after these pictures were taken (on a 6 hour ride) my brother-in-law died of acute leukemia. I am very happy we got to take this ride. No one knew he had it at this point and we had a great day.

We will ride again my friend.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can't believe this didn't get any responses. I'm fairly new to the forum and still getting a feel for things. I haven't lost anyone atv related and I pray this continues for me. I'm very sorry for your loss. It looked like you guys had some good times. Oh, and I agree. I hope this thread doesn't get many posts.

·
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anxious_anguish Thank you very much for your post. This lost made me a true mortal if you know what I mean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts