Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love to ride, I ride any chance I get, mostly sand dunes (oregon coast). Well unfortunatly oregon only has about 2 months of good sunny riding weather, anything after that is a crap shoot, you can go and it will sunshine for ten minutes, hail for ten minutes , rain and then sun again, or rain all day or whatever, typical oregon weather. whenever I ride in the rain my goggles don't disapate the water very well, and it makes it a challange to see. I've even gotten to the point of riding without goggles somtimes if I can bear it just so I can see. Has anyone ever used rain-x on thier goggles? My goggles auto darken, would rain-x ?$#@ them up? any help on what to do would be awesome. thanks. :3question:

·
Registered
824 Posts
in one of my new atv mags (cant remeber which one) there was a list of things to do, and they said rain-X on the goggles helped, let me ee if i can find which mag it was from

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i never did it on goggles, but i did it on my window my truck before i got rid of it, and had rain x wiper blades, that shit was 100 times better than stock, i'd say try it, you can get a pack of whipes for like 3bucks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hell, spit works good for scuba diving and snorkeling! Dunno about rain though!

DJ

·
Registered
584 Posts
There is a cleaner that is antifog also. Probably your local mx shop sells it. We use it and it works great.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Tear-aways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts