you start then

·
Registered
277 Posts
Street legal atv ftw :p :metal:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Very nice, do you have any pics with a little less creativity.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My road legal

Here is the start of my raptor venturing to the on road scene. but still keeping it to a point that my off road tyres can be refitted for offroad riding.

·
Registered
78 Posts
what do you mean road legal how can you make a atv road legal
Here in Europe you can road legalise almost anything if you adhere to fairly stringent rules and regulations. I use mine to work and back in the summer and then throw on the knobbies for weekend dirty riding. :cool::cool::cool:

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
here,s another one hitting the streets.

·
Registered
78 Posts
here,s another one hitting the streets.
WOW that looks well smart, you got any more pic's of this Machine to post up.

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
offcource.

enough? ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
More then enough, had to go :mp5: my load :)

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
:thumbsup: That is one mean lookin machine you got there.:mad: Makes me wanna give up life in the states just to be able to ride my rappy to work and all.:unsure:
thanks mate:thumbsup:

@cris air: indeed. nope, pure burning rubber on the road and highway.:satan:

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
:thumbsup: That is one mean lookin machine you got there.:mad: Makes me wanna give up life in the states just to be able to ride my rappy to work and all.:unsure:
on the other hand, we don,t have any dunes we can hit the hills so every place does have ups and downs.;)

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
You dont have to give up the states, just move to WV. You can ride it just like it is.
so quads are street legal in WV?:confused: I think I'm good, I like the west coast.

on the other hand, we don,t have any dunes we can hit the hills so every place does have ups and downs.;)
That sucks for you,:( but it doesn't look like that bike belongs anywhere except the streets.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts