Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
so quads are street legal in WV?:confused: I think I'm good, I like the west coast.
No. They arent. Actually they are somewhat strict about it even being in the road long enough to get to the trails. You can't have any ATV on any road that has a yellow line on it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
heres mine, its a turbo 700r

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
can,t beat that:eek:

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
WoW also a great build!:eek:

you have any more pics of your machine?

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Man I'm jealous of these bikes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here in Az you can get them street legal pretty easy. Heck I even say a guy on the interstate with a suit and tie like he was coming home from work.:cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
When I was stationed in Italy I didnt have to do anything to my Banshee and I got plates for it the day it got in country. Of course even tho I didnt have to add lights or anything being able to ride it on the road meant about $6K in aftermarket parts lol. Also in Wyoming nothing extra is required. Im actually waiting on a tail light from a member on here so I can get tags for the wifes 660 and my yfz 450.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Here in Az you can get them street legal pretty easy. Heck I even say a guy on the interstate with a suit and tie like he was coming home from work.:cool:
Where are you at in AZ?

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
it,s finally done for now, i worked for a long time on it and now is the time to have fun with it. Time to get on the road!
here a few pics. better pics wil come later when i have been in the local magazine. hope you like it.

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
hihi, tnx mate! :p don,t be sad yours is just as fine, only different;)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
These street quads are cool. They make it damn near imposible to do so in PA..USA...:confused:..Ow well, keeping it to the woods, track & back road's (most of the time) is cool :)

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
watch this space ;)

what mods apart from the obvious have you got tj.
phew, a lot thats for sure:D, what is obvious and not, i have a mod list on my other cpu. i wil upload the mod list tomorrow if you like.

here,s a youtube vid. only with my old suspension. perhaps you like it.

@686cc: tnx mate:beer:

@banshee2raptor: We are blessed with some laws of europe. then again we don,t have such nice weather often and hills/dunes we can climb.
every country has it,s pro's and con's.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts