Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday im going from stock to shock (at least for me it will be lol). Heading down to EHS to let Eric and his guys work their magic.

Attachments

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Nice enjoy the new power

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i most certainly will, gonna go riding right afterwards lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am definitely going to try not to get lost on the trail this time lol

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
its gonna spin where it used to wheelie and have a few more of those unexspected wheelies we all love on the trail,gotta love those. BTW I stay lost in the trails:burnout::crazy: report back. You doing a stock pull first? Then one with the new mods for a compairison?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dunno if you can do a base reading on it. i had to put the TB back on so i could move it without leaking coolant all over the place. i thought the TB would make it run like crap so didn't think about a baseline.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
That's cool.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
i dunno if you can do a base reading on it. i had to put the TB back on so i could move it without leaking coolant all over the place. i thought the TB would make it run like crap so didn't think about a baseline.
Come on Guy.....you cant put the hoses on?!?!? :D I'm looking forward to Friday night for sure.

Question, where is your TB leaking fluid from? Are all the hoses hooked up ???
is it just a loose hose or is one not connected? Just making sure your not missing anything, I know it can be confusing reconnecting them. Let me know if you need diagram pics or something.

Is your your neighbor coming to get his bike done too?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
What numbers are you exspecting?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL no what i was saying was i put the TB back on so no MORE would leak out. it wasn't on when we moved into our new house back in december, so when we lifted it up to put it in the truck, fluid was draining from any and every hose it could. all the hoses are connected up now so its good to go.

as for numbers i dunno, have no clue at all lol. what are the stock numbers?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no i will have to bring him down another time. he got the big bore kit he wanted but he works weekends so he cant make it.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
He's now sleeping in truck at EHS. While Eric works on the mods and tuning :lol: he's gonna love his new found power.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts