Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Damn I wish I had the kinda money it takes to buy your product. Maybe I could get sponsored or something buy you since I am so close

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I just got mine in the mail today too, very nice Rocket Factory. :thumbsup:

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
The Story is great, but there was a small amount info that wasnt printed....the RF Bike Didnt even run....the engine was down. The bike in all the action shots is Mike Hauso's yellow 804............this is too damn funny. Man I get tired of all the band wagon people on this forum. Nothing it what it seems..........almost everything is an illusion. The only thing I can tell you is the white bike...when it runs....is the fastest around..........for now. Be careful of putting all your eggs in one basket..........

Mr. Opinionated

·
Registered
882 Posts
Damn I wanna spread some cash and get mine 804'd so bad but I am headed back to Iraq real soon and my wife is already pissed at me for get the fast bars and doing all the custom pretty,s i have done so far. Any donations for the less fortuned :'( / just playin

·
Registered
137 Posts
talljess where did u get ur light covers from?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Shredder said:
The Story is great, but there was a small amount info that wasnt printed....the RF Bike Didnt even run....the engine was down. The bike in all the action shots is Mike Hauso's yellow 804............this is too damn funny. Man I get tired of all the band wagon people on this forum. Nothing it what it seems..........almost everything is an illusion. The only thing I can tell you is the white bike...when it runs....is the fastest around..........for now. Be careful of putting all your eggs in one basket..........

Mr. Jealous
:grin_nod: You need a Kawisaki

·
Registered
289 Posts
Got the issue today pretty sweet! :thumbsup:

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
ChoChillin said:
Shredder said:

Mr. ????

You Can - Cho-Blow me!!

and you need to Kawa Suck me.

Its spelled Kawasaki you moron...again you have no clue....shut up unless you know what your talking about!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Shredder said:
ChoChillin said:
Shredder said:

Mr. ????

You Can - Cho-Blow me!!

Its spelled Kawasaki you moron...again you have no clue....shut up unless you know what your talking about!

The motor in the white RF quad was sold to a guy in the UAE. Not down but sold. They have had four motors in the white quad and never had a motor problem with one. That pretty darn good in my book. The 804 in Mike Hauso's quad was built by RF and was part of team RF. There not only in one Mag. but two this year. How many people can say that. Seems like someone is trying to create an illusion... Maybe even a little jealous ? ? ?
Eggs in one basket ? Is that tire shop lingo ?

Kawasaki thats funny :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
woofers67 said:
Shredder said:
ChoChillin said:
Shredder said:

Mr. ????

You Can - Cho-Blow me!!

The motor in the white RF quad was sold to a guy in the UAE. Not down but sold. They have had four motors in the white quad and never had a motor problem with one. That pretty darn good in my book. The 804 in Mike Hauso's quad was built by RF and was part of team RF. There not only in one Mag. but two this year. How many people can say that. Seems like someone is trying to create an illusion... Maybe even a little jealous ? ? ?
Eggs in one basket ? Is that tire shop lingo ?

Kawasaki thats funny :grin_nod:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I can tell you one thing, Mike Hauso builds his own engines, and does RF's porting for them. If it wasn't for him they would not be as fast as they are, so don't be taking away anything from him.

I don't have anything against Rocket Factory, but I do get a little tired of them blowing there own horn, true winners are humble and don't need to constantly thump their chest's about how fast they are, they let their acomplishments speak for themselves.

In the words of Forest Gump, that's all I have to say about that ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.