Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rocket Factory's Number #1 bike is for sale!!!! The Fastest 700r on the planet.
804cc 8mm stroker engine.
Oversized valves.
stage III cam,
Rocket Factory Super Extreme Porting.
High Compression Coated RF stroker piston phase 2.

Power Commander, Drag pipes,
Custom intake system with super filter,
Renthal polished street fighter bars,
Trail tech Vaper computer with mount.
Ris Foot aluminum footpegs,

+8 swing-arm Chrome
Superlite 10paddle Combos.
Spindle mount front Douglas wheels with Skat 18in super light smoothees
Superlite front A'arms Cromoly Cromed.
Polished Radiator
Polished front spindles
Modquad polished tierods
Rocket Factory custom timing chain cover. (800R)
DID ER2 Chain
New Top end and Crank. One race old.
Custom Pearl Powder coated Frame,
Drag cut plastics
dr. D reverse lever billet.
Polished controls
Full Marvin Hill shooter front shocks
Marvin Comp rear shock direct mount
Custom Seat Cover.
Featured in ATV Sport Magazine (May issue 07)
Featured in Sand Sport Magazine (July issue 07)

Winner of Dunefest King of the Dunes Oregon.
Winner of Four Stroke Wars Including 5 first place finishes including Sumo Class.
Winner of King of the Hill Utah
Winner of King of the Sand NV

Serious inquiries only, Priced at $29,500.00 call 775-786-1372

Bike pictured is with +4 swing arm same style.

Anyone who buys this bike is welcome to race with Team Rocket Factory.
We are building another bike is why we are selling it. It is the same bike and engine we raced at Dumont on Feb 25. We will also set up the suspension for who ever buys it.

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
I wanna see the "Custome intake with super filter".
Sounds like an improvement over our current Pro design / K&N set up.
I want One!! I Want One!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Chicagoland Atv said:
This looks like a good quad to go trail riding with. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
Trail riding? That thing looks pretty much purpose built for the dunes. I dont think it would be that great on the trails.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Teraflx said:
Chicagoland Atv said:
This looks like a good quad to go trail riding with. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
Trail riding? That thing looks pretty much purpose built for the dunes. I dont think it would be that great on the trails.
ummm.... it was a joke. :lol:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Chicagoland Atv said:
ummm.... it was a joke. :lol:
Im a little slow today. :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Reminds me of the days when I built a pipe for my mini bike and made a high comression gasket out of copper. Then I cut into the vavle seats for more duration. Those gokarts couldn't touch me! Mmmmmmmmmmmm yep, I was pushin 6 horse. :lol: 8)

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
BushManRebel said:
I wonder how much I can get for mine :3question:
shoot.. I'd say if they are askin damn near $30k.. you should be pushin the $35-40k mark :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mark here,

The Fastest 700r on the planet.
Please dont sell that bike before easter weekend!!! I may make a trip to Sand Mt to take you up on that qoute! ;) Its a much littler motor than yours but I will give it a shot anyways.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
BushManRebel said:
I wonder how much I can get for mine :3question:
Make sure you do't get PUNKED again like last summer!

:mad:

:lol:

Bad part is it takes a special buyer for this. Someone that is SERIOUS about dunning!

I'll stick to something with wings on it for that price. Seriously it is an AWESOME bike!

~Brian

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Mark, I would bet they wont take that race........a couple of people close to the RF camp has told me that they were selling the bike before the next race, because they felt they may not be able to make the claims of the fastest bike. I hope that is not the case. I hope they keep that bike and keep racing it! Its an awesome bike and its truly the fastest 700r out there.........without a doubt! But with that said there are some super fast bikes that will be there for easter that may dethrone them. I know if I was in that position I would sell while I was on top...

And I must say $29,500.00............Its an awesome bike but, ??? ??? ??? ???

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Shredder said:
Mark, I would bet they wont take that race........a couple of people close to the RF camp has told me that they were selling the bike before the next race, because they felt they may not be able to make the claims of the fastest bike. I hope that is not the case. I hope they keep that bike and keep racing it! Its an awesome bike and its truly the fastest 700r out there.........without a doubt! But with that said there are some super fast bikes that will be there for easter that may dethrone them. I know if I was in that position I would sell while I was on top...

And I must say $29,500.00............Its an awesome bike but, :wtf:
;)

It's definitley trick, that's for sure.

~Brian

·
Registered
305 Posts
Over priced for what it is. I dont think it will sell for over 20k if that. We shall find out tho.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
I wouldn't say someone is being called out.

The Raptor is an ultra trick machine. It will take a special buyer to spend anywhere close to amount asked. If that's your hobby/sport and it's in your budget, I would encourage that individual to check it out. In my opinion, if money was no object, I would enjoy building my own!

:thumbsup:

~Brian

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Flynbyu said:
I wouldn't say someone is being called out.

The Raptor is an ultra trick machine. It will take a special buyer to spend anywhere close to amount asked. If that's your hobby/sport and it's in your budget, I would encourage that individual to check it out. In my opinion, if money was no object, I would enjoy building my own!

:thumbsup:

~Brian
+1 :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts