Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Narrow uneven roads and ridin wheelies next to your buddy = rolling Mine was straight up and bumped his, our tires got caught together, my front end came down on his arm and leg....shot me off his and sideways on the road and rolled me in 3rd gear. Need a new peg, footwell, Clutch lever, parking brake lever and lever housing, steerin stem possibly, and handlebars :(

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
suprisingly i have a small quarter size scrape on my elbow....that's it...just had on ridin boots, pants, tank top, and shades, it still sucked though eatin pavement in front of 2 hot girls :(

·
Registered
973 Posts
got pics of the bike?

·
Registered
644 Posts
devildog_0431 said:
:( Narrow uneven roads and ridin wheelies next to your buddy = rolling Mine was straight up and bumped his, our tires got caught together, my front end came down on his arm and leg....shot me off his and sideways on the road and rolled me in 3rd gear. Need a new peg, footwell, Clutch lever, parking brake lever and lever housing, steerin stem possibly, and handlebars :(
Might be lookin for a new friend, too :lol:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
BigGixxerJim said:
devildog_0431 said:
Might be lookin for a new friend, too :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought about takin a pic but I already fixed it all today, bent the peg and footwell back, new black GYTR Clutch Lever Kit, new FLY Bars, grips, and brand new chain :grin_nod: but it took $170 :( But we went ridin again :p

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Helmet's are cool!

·
Registered
178 Posts
devildog_0431 said:
suprisingly i have a small quarter size scrape on my elbow....that's it...just had on ridin boots, pants, tank top, and shades, it still sucked though eatin pavement in front of 2 hot girls :(
Chicks dig scars. 8)

...lol... ;)

This is why open-wheel racing is not an amateur sport---if tires ever contact each other, bad things happen very quickly.

PS: Adequate gear is not for wusses---it is for those of us who enjoy keeping our appendages intact---including our melon. Glad you got lucky this time. ;)

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
phuzz said:
devildog_0431 said:
Chicks dig scars. 8)

...lol... ;)

This is why open-wheel racing is not an amateur sport---if tires ever contact each other, bad things happen very quickly.

PS: Adequate gear is not for wusses---it is for those of us who enjoy keeping our appendages intact---including our melon. Glad you got lucky this time. ;)

I have a scar on my abs where my appendix were took out, I tell chix I got stabbed and they love it :grin_nod: :lol:

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
devildog_0431 said:
phuzz said:
devildog_0431 said:
Chicks dig scars. 8)

...lol... ;)

I have a scar on my abs where my appendix were took out, I tell chix I got stabbed and they love it :grin_nod: :lol:

:thumbsup: :beer: :clap: :metal: That's awesome!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts