Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is rotella t ok to run in my raptor? I have seen that people are using it in there's but when I looked on the bottle it dosnt say that its JASO MA so I Guess I'm alittle confused about it

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
That's all i use, and never had a problem.... It does say on the back that it is JASO MA approved. make sure you are using the white or blue bottle.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm I couldn't find where it said JASO MA approved anywhere on the white bottle. So what's better to use rotella t or rotella t6

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hmm I couldn't find where it said JASO MA approved anywhere on the white bottle. So what's better to use rotella t or rotella t6
The t6 is synthetic & is JASO approved.. Ther is 2 white bottles , one is JASO approved & the other is not...Im guessing you have the one that is not...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The t6 is synthetic & is JASO approved.. Ther is 2 white bottles , one is JASO approved & the other is not...Im guessing you have the one that is not...
Good to know on the white bottles thanks. Is there two different t6's then as well?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Master of the Electron
15,685 Posts
I too prefer the T6 synthetic, but the T (white bottle) 15W40 ONLY is also JASO MA - so fine for our Raptors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts