Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ever heard of it? i used one over the weekend and wow. that thing is bad. it ate every sticker i had witch i good caus i dont like stickers anyway. it took 3 inches of swamp mud off real quick. best thing sence sliced bread. wish i could take it to the car wash with me and use it on there washer. i love spraying mud all over the car wash and leaving. always makes me laugh when some homeboy is next in line to wash his Yukon. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
735 Posts
I dont like pressure washers. I ate a radiator hose and a tire with ours. It also scares me near the radiator or the chain since I dont want to push the lube out of the o rings... I use hose pressure and elbow grease (plus it gives me more time to be out in the ladies' eye)

·
Registered
87 Posts
My pressure washer has the rotating and the regular wide spray nozzles, I don't like how the rotatinng one sprays though, I doesn't seem to do it for me, it's probobly better just to cut big chunks of mud off, thats' about it.

JW

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Yeah that roto head on that pressure washer was awesome. Im glad that we had that there, it saved me alot of money. Our bikes and us were covered in thick ass SWAMP MUD! That track yall build is freaking awesome too. My face still kind of hurts but shit happen huh. LMAO When you get a chance post some pics of us in the swamp and show ole boy how we ride in Maryland. LOL later WOODY

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure where to get one, all i know about it is that its the badest thing ive ever used. it was a small pressure washer but that nozel sure did the trick! it just seemed to take the mud off real good because it was constantly hiting it from different angles.

·
Registered
105 Posts
SMIB fursure said:
i love spraying mud all over the car wash and leaving.
::)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Better watch it with one of those, it will take the paint right off! in other words (DO NOT USE)!!! They are made for Concrete and aggregate driveways!!! Trust me on this!!! If you have a wussy little pressure washer it may be ok, but if you have a standard home washer and you concentrate on one spot fot more than a couple seconds it "WILL" go to the primer and beyond! Oh, and hit a radiator with it and it will blow pieces of it all over the place!!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have one of those nozzles for my setup too. Only use it for the driveway like Roc said. My bike runs so damn good, I'm scared to take the pressure washer near it. I'd rather use the garden hose, let the mud and dirt soak for a bit, rinse off and then go at it with soap and sponge. It might take a bit longer that way, but you lessen your risk of getting water into critical areas.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Machy said:
what stores carry those? looks like a dildo :eek:
Think about what you just said...lol! "what store carries those? Looks like a Dildo"
Way to much info!!! :puke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts