Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lonestar makes/sells Axcalibur and Axcalibur Pro Axles... I got my RPM Dominator II from Golden West Cycle. I am going to sell my RPM and get an Axcalibur Pro as I've picked up partial sponsorship from Lonestar. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I have one order into KB already for another item but it seems like it went into a black hole so I doubt I will order anything else
bummer. i will always go through KB first. good luck with your other options.

Have you been in contact with KBM regarding it?
^ what he said.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
That is what I thought. What do you have on the YFZR and 700R?
the yfzR is still stock. i don't have the money to get an axle for it yet. i have an LSR axle on the raptor with LSR sprocket hub, brake hub, and locknut.

when i do the yfzR, i'll probably get LSR axcalibur pro, unless i get a good deal on a RPM.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you been in contact with KBM regarding it?
I am an IT guy by trade so I tend to start with the online tools first, open communication/ tickets etc. I assumed that I would get some kind of emails with shipping info or on back order or something. I guess I have to call them to jog it loose.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I would suggest calling, it is the best way to get a hold of KBM or, to be honest, just about any ATV parts distributor/vendor I have dealt with. Unfortunately the online tools don't always have the force of immediacy and pairs of eyes on them as the phones and voicemails do.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
KB's positive reputation on here is why I placed the order. I hope that I'm just an anomaly...no harm no foul I just want to ride
i ordered houser suspension nerfs from kenneth and it took 5 months to receive them. it wasn't KB's fault, houser wasn't manufacturing them for the model i ordered them for yet but failed to disclose that information for awhile.

kenneth stayed in constant communication, and every time i called to inquire about the order he offered me a refund. i've read a few complaints about kenneth not returning/receiveing emails or PM's, but never have i read a complaint that he didn't return a call.

you made a good choice in KB. i have no complaints about TQS either. both have treated me fair. give kenny a call and i'll be surprised if you're disappointed.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Please send us a private message who you are, so we can get down to the bottom of it quickly. I'm a little confused at this because we don't have any Raptor 700 back-orders, and no one has submitted a support ticket on our site regarding Raptor 700 parts. If we shipped your product UPS you should have received a tracking number, but if we shipped USPS Priority Mail we do not have tracking information. Regardless, Sorry for the trouble we'll make sure to make it right if it us something we caused.

Team RPM makes good axles, but you should look into the new LSR Pro Axle if you haven't purchased one yet.

Take Care

1 - 17 of 17 Posts