Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have been selling RuKind Covers headlight covers, for a little over a year now. We have sold them to about every country in the world.
We will now have a full color ad featured in ATV Action magazine beginning with the May edition. We are also looking to sell our product with other outside vendors.
I would like to take the time to thank all the forum members for their suppport and feedback. We look forward to adding new ATVs to our product line in the near future.

Thanks,

RuKind Covers​

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
any chance you could give me a set in plain candy blue? Think 2007 SE2 blue.

Other designs are cool, but the eyeballs are just too bizarre for me. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
How do these covers hold up to the heat of HID's? I also tried visiting your website and there does not appear to be any links to your store. I managed to find a link throughout this forum but your main page does not provide anything. Can you provide links to who would be carrying your product?

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have everything on e-bay, They are great with hid's I have them on mine. I will have to look into the web site Thanks

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Still love mine. Wish they looked as nice as yours tho

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
DONT be mistaken by cheap imitations...RuKind covers are SOLID! The quality of the material is un-beattable. I have a set and they hold up to -30C weather and plus 40C weather. Im sure 100% that these will last forever on my bike. Snow, sleet, rain, mud, salt, slush, rocks, dust, you name it they freakin last! This is a really nice investments in looks. RuKind is an honest seller but also a great member of this forum. So if you still doubt buying these...DONT!!! grab yours today they are truthfully worth more than what he is selling them for, so hurry before he changes the price LOL.

Dan you have my respect. Thank you for my eyes i will not stop telling people how good these are and how great you are!

Thanks Again

Cam or crazy Frenchie LOL

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fast frenchie canada

DONT be mistaken by cheap imitations...RuKind covers are SOLID! The quality of the material is un-beattable. I have a set and they hold up to -30C weather and plus 40C weather. Im sure 100% that these will last forever on my bike. Snow, sleet, rain, mud, salt, slush, rocks, dust, you name it they freakin last! This is a really nice investments in looks. RuKind is an honest seller but also a great member of this forum. So if you still doubt buying these...DONT!!! grab yours today they are truthfully worth more than what he is selling them for, so hurry before he changes the price LOL.

Dan you have my respect. Thank you for my eyes i will not stop telling people how good these are and how great you are!

Thanks Again

Thanks man, I needed that! I was about to give up on vending. Been about 2 weeks of replying to my own threads. Thanks,Again

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Well its all true. Such a simple mod also and just gives that extra nasty look to my Raptor! Im sure you can come out with some new ideas i really wouldent mind advertising if you had some extra stickers i could slap on my bike.

RuKindCovers.com - in big bold letters and just under that in small letters
Where did you get those peepers

Or- All raptors,YFZ 450 & Wolverine

Ill advertise the shit out of them and i could slap some more on friends cars and bikes! Ill need some for my next car that would be awesome!

I would be honored to sport these!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I had an extra set for my ole 660, so I put them on our f 150!

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I beat you to it!!

Thanks Again

I had an extra set for my ole 660, so I put them on our f 150!
Rukindcovers will be in ATV Action May/June and July it is only a small ad "my signature pic". But it is a good magazine.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Well if anyone has an extra set of RuKindCovers.Com please pm me i want to advertise for Dan and slap some on my buddies cars and trucks. Not the eyes but rather his web site so more people will buy them.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts