Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure if this is a problem or not but after around 5 mins warm up and 10-15 mins riding my 700 SE 2011 engine seems to be really hot. Not sure if this is normal as this is my first raptor. Could be because the exhaust is right next to my leg but was just wondering if any of yours do the same. Seems to be hot on both sides. Iv had the fan kick in but that was after a few hours off road

·
Registered
181 Posts
As long as your fan is coming on and your temp gauge isnt, thats all that matters. And yes, the exhaust puts out some good heat...just check out the scars on my right leg;)

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Im not sure if this is a problem or not but after around 5 mins warm up and 10-15 mins riding my 700 SE 2011 engine seems to be really hot. Not sure if this is normal as this is my first raptor. Could be because the exhaust is right next to my leg but was just wondering if any of yours do the same. Seems to be hot on both sides. Iv had the fan kick in but that was after a few hours off road
Exhaust temps can be as high as 1200 degrees F. The engine will run around 200 after a few minutes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts