Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I like the quick releases for when i break the pole. Just slide it down a little bit and retighten. No tools to mess with or anything.

Never messed with the springs though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
if you need flags and all that try www.dwflags.com

Barbara is great.... great customer service... awsome deal on custom made flags
Check mine out

·
Registered
176 Posts
hey pelele- nice looking quad. How does paint hold up to riding mx and woods? I was thinking of painting mine and didnt know if it was worth the hassle. Thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
well to soon to tell.... i dont ride mx... mainly mud and dirt.... trails.....
But i have only riden 3 or 4 times.... i live in south florida where its illegal to ride at least on the tri-county area...
ill be doing some riding next weekns... its good so far...its worthed

·
Registered
176 Posts
did you have it painted or do it yourself? I was wondering if there is some special addative you have to put in the paint for it to allow flexing of the plastic. I ride mostly trails too, but hit some mx every now and then...need something durable. Scuffed up dull blue sucks!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
well this is yacht paint..... but the one that makes it flexible is SEM adhesion promoter....

Scuff the plastic.... sem adh promoter... then primer and paint.

·
Registered
137 Posts
What size whip should I use on my quad the one I have now is 7ft and it is way too tall, whacks me in the head when I jump dunes, I might cut it down to a 5ft whip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.