Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A YFZ450 has hit me with love at first sight. I'm pretty serious about maybe selling my 250 as I would need it towards the new quad. It's got all the stuff in my signature and it's as pretty as new. Its going to receive a valve adjustment and oil change here real soon, and has like a year and a half of warranty left for somebody local if it can be transfered. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe some pics will help.

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
I think your 250 looks to be in great shape and well taken care of. Is it paid off with the title in hand? That is a nice selling point on a newer year quad. A lot of people (myself included) don't want to deal with the crap of buying something and dealing with a loan somebody owes.

What is the plan? Sell the 250 and put it towards a new yfz or a nice newer-used one?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! The quad is payed off with title in hand. I found a very nice used older style YFZ450 for a good price and am looking to trade up to something a bit quicker now.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Then I think you're on the right track! If you can get that sold and find a nice YFZ, then just have a small difference to pay it will be worth it

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found one really cheap, and really nice, but bone stock. I'm hoping to get no less than $2,500 for my quad as it books at $2,495 I think and I've added a good amount of stuff. That'll still leave me with a very little price difference

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'd rather buy one bone stock! Like I've said before on here, when I was searching for a 700, I wanted stock...even down to the tires. I wanted something that someone didn't care enough to mod because it wasn't ridden! Although skids are nice. Mine was totally stock except for skids and front bumper

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same with this YFZ450. It's got the stocker tires and they look like new! It does have some nice Alba graphics with a matching seat cover though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts