Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting next week I will offer all in house big valve head services. I had a falling out with the machine shop today. So I went out and got all the tools needed to do all the work in house. This will cut the BIG WASTE OF TIME from the machine shops not getting the work done in a timely manner. Now if I could only get the manufactures to send the parts out on time LOL. I can now offer big valve heads in a 1 week turnaround. A complete big valve head for a Raptor 700 will run 850.00 complete with new valves, guides, and full porting.

Thanks
Sand Demons Motorsports
1 530 832 1065 or 1 530 927 9827

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Is this a good setup to run for trails, with a 11:1 je piston and a stage 2 cam?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
How much does a big valve head do for you in terms of hp & reliability? :3question:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sparky, Where is your shop?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A big valve head will help any modified Raptor. And more you modifiy it more the big valves help. Also as far as dependability it should be the same or better than stock because the components are higher quality than stock.

my shop is on the corner of Hwy 70 and Pine st in Portola Ca. 530 832 1065 or 530 927 9827

1 - 5 of 5 Posts