Raptor Forum banner

Sand/dirt drags in Oh,Northern Ky and SE Indiana.

18K views 138 replies 9 participants last post by  Spiresbuilt 
#1 ·
Looking for 300' drags sand or dirt in Northern Kentucky, South West Ohio(Cincinnati) and south eastern Indiana. If you know of any please post them up.

#2 ·
Help me

#3 ·
I know of the spot in Grayson, Ky. Little Sandy Dirt Drags. Does anybody know of anymore?

#4 ·
Shelton's Dirt Drags Stanford KY and they also several county fair races.
Super track and great people. Check them out on Pro Sand Drags.

KOI Drag Racing they do a bunch of county fair races in KY IN and OH
They are relatively new race promoters but they have a big schedule.

#6 ·
Thanks bro
The dirtwerkz. com page has a link for a track locator since they sponser almost every one of them. Isnt the gravelrama park nearby cincinnati?
yeah gravelrama bout 6 miles away but only 3 races a year. I'm down to travel 250 miles any direction.

#7 · (Edited)
There is also Dirt Country in Blanchester, Oh. They are actually having a race this Saturday night. June 9th.
I will be there with my 2012 700r-se and possibly my 2012 350 raptor. My brother will be there with his yfz and stretched bike. We also race at some of the biker club field meets. There is one coming up June 17 in fayetteville for the Brotherhood bike club. Koi drag racing does hold a few races mostly central kentucky, I went to their show in kenton county at the fairgrounds a few weeks ago. In august they are holding a show at the Hamilton county fair as well. Actually a good group of folks running that show too. I like them a little better than Wolfe Bros. Then of course like mentioned above their is lil sandy in grayson and Sheltons in Stanford

#9 ·
I am down for some racing.....I am racing my Commander 1000x in our local county fair in the UTV class.....

here is my video from the PSDA races in Ketucky on the 8th....

Whens the next race spires or 2slow? Hit me up Spider....we can roll out. I am moving to KY at the end of the month and then to South Carolina in September.....I am hoping to make thee drive to the BIG race is Missouri in Sept. --- anyone wants to roll hit me up!!

#10 ·
Will do

#11 · (Edited)
There is a race at the pendleton co. fair on Monday July 9th.
Another on tuesday July 17th at the kenton co. fair.
Saturday august 11 there is another at dirt country in blanchester ohio.
Sunday august 12 there is a race at the Hamilton co. fair.
I don't know the exact dates however, in september we have 2 more races with a couple local biker clubs, Aeolus here in Felicity, and Brotherhood in fayetteville. October 6th we have another race at dirt country.

#12 ·
Update!

Aside from the races listed above. August 8th there is a race in Burlington KY. It is held at the Boon Co. fair. For more info follow Koidragracing racing on facebook or their own website appropriately named Koidragracing.com. Also check out Wolfe Bros racing as well. Most of the races these guys hold are fair races so the tracks are a little short for BIG power bikes since they are held on the truck and tractor pulling track and have to allow for shut down area. Still lots of fun. The races at dirtcountry in blanchester are 300' though. I gave you the race dates and info. Now all you gotta do is show up!

#17 ·
We have a race tomorrow in Fayetteville, Ohio. It is with the Brotherhood Motorcycle Club. It starts early afternoon. There will be several classes and a jackpot race for $500 winner takes all. Call me at 513-673-1224 for directions or details. This is a good meet to attend. I will be there with my raptor and my daughter is racing hers, my brother will be there with his YFZ and the drag bike. Check my previous posts there are still several races going on this season. We also have a Wolfe Bros. race on August 30th in Alexandria, Kentucky. Wolfe Bros. put on pretty good races as well and it will be at the Campbell County fair which is a private property fair. That means beer is allowed but not if you are racing

#22 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen. Today's 250cc and up class winner! Rappy SE! Congrats on the win. We will be racing next in Alexandria, Ky. Wolfe Bros. is putting on the show. I like their meets better. More geared towards quads. It was a pleasure meeting you. I will get ya next time!

#28 ·
The raptor family came around just 3 months ago so he wouldn't have mentioned it. He also has a streched out banshee with an R1 engine on the bottle. He has told me so pretty inspiring things about your raptor though. I believe he said that you live in Hillsboro. We should hook up one day. I would love to see it.

#31 ·
Yeah i am over in Leesburg actually. I am glad there is another drag raptor in the area!! I am packing up for the Pro Sand Drag Races at the Leerjak facility in Missouri at the end of the month. Gonna be a very big 4 stroke turn out.....should be a great time.

Yeah, spider dont talk to much crap, you were smoking a big 3 bike back then :lol: I think you had some work and a cam in yours at the time. We need to line them back up now though so I can get that win back :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.