Raptor Forum banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
I thought about flat track but then I thought about rubbing wheels at 80+mph and seen myself barrel rolling lol.

Lil Sandy is still running through the rest of October. I won't be going to anymore of their races this year, I work this weekend and have to go to a wedding next weekend(Open bar dude!--Rod Farva). The flat track isn't that big, therefore the speeds aren't too high. Track is 740' in distance. Speeds are prolly about low 50's in the straights.

I asked him and he said that he isn't dropping the dirt drags. He wants to keep what he has. We will keep an eye out and if we see some that are cheap enough, we will go ahead and get them for you. How much is too much to pay?

Dirt drags

Old thread brought back from the dead. Dirt drag racing season is upon us. Check koidragracing.com, wolfebros.com and dirtcountry.mx The first race I will be attending is in Glenco, Ky on May 12th hosted by KOI dragracing. Hope to see some repeat offenders and some fresh meat there.

does changing the oil count? Lol. I have been dumping all of my money building my Thunderbird Supercoupe. I got Brett Sanderson's old wheelie bar but thats all I have done to the Raptor. I bought a FMF pipe for the daughters Raptor 80 too. How about you?

Haha nice I really need a wheelie bar. And some 22s I got some parts I need to trade off.
I've got a few new goodies
How's your brothers bike?

Still running strong. Getting ready to put a new clutch in it. Haven't even touched the big bike. You plan on going to some races this year?

I saw on facebook he cut the gears and had the motor torn down. Did he do any power mods?
Ya I'll be at some. But I need tires and a wheelie bar to do anything good with my bike or it will be on 2 wheels all the way down the track.

Wanna buy a hc 2?

We actually left the gears alone. we may end up changing sprocket. no tranny work was done. we put in a 478 big bore kit in it. had the head cleaned up too. still stock cams though.

We actually left the gears alone. we may end up changing sprocket. no tranny work was done. we put in a 478 big bore kit in it. had the head cleaned up too. still stock cams though. I need a PC V before I can start thinking about cams though. What is the price tag?

Oh gotcha
$75 on the cam
$50 for a je 11:1 piston
$50 for a stock crank
Or trade for a wheelie bar or some good drag tires lol

Yeah the warden is not letting that fly at the moment. She says that I have to get my SC running and pay off the new enclosed trailer. After that I am allowed to think and only think about parts for my bike that is still under warranty.

101 - 120 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.