Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos going? if anyone, i will be the guy with all black raptor 770, cut fenders, drag pipes.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey, what are winter conditions like at Sand Mtn? I know it's been dry lately (actually, the dryest January ever here in Sac) but wouldn't a bunch of snow diminish the sand dune experience? I've never been to Sand Mtn, but look forward to going soon! I'll be at Pismo P-day weekend, no snow there for sure!

·
Registered
579 Posts
I've been there every weekend for the last 3 weeks and it's getting busier and busier. I was considering hitting SM for pres weekend but I'm not a huge fan of beat up sand and crowds. We will see.

·
Registered
769 Posts
We are not making the trip to the mountain this weekend. I am not about to tow my hauler over the mountain in snow! We live in Sac too. We are headed to Dumont the next weekend for the 4 Stroke Challenge Series. Anyone else from Sac going to this?

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have no desire to pull the trailer in the snow. :(

·
Registered
579 Posts
It's looking like saturday will be in the 60's so I think I'll take the flat bed trailer out there for the day and leave the toy hauler at home. Mybe we'll see you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts