·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I know is what's on the website @ the link I posted above. wtf is r.o.p.s?

·
Registered
497 Posts
rabara9 said:
anyone heard anything about, or had any experience with these buggies? I was thinking of different options for the wife.http://www.venommotors.com/products/gokart/python/venom-python-gokart.php
I was one of the dummies that bought a couple of Chinese quads for my kids. That same dealer sells these as well. I remember looking at them and telling myself that if the quads I just bought turned out to be junk (which they were) I would only be out a couple grand but the new owner of one of these things would be several thousand dollars. Crap welds and junk fasteners throughout.
There was a family camped close to us a few weeks ago with one of these. I saw him get towed in from the small dunes the first day we were there and it did not move the rest of the weekend. I did not have the heart to ask him what had happened.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i had one of these. JUNK!!!!

it broke EVERY time i took it out.

constantly breakin, always something fucked up on it

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the responses, I kinda had an idea they were no good. I looked at the joyner ones and some of the hyabusa powered buggies, but my wallet aint that fat. I could buy the wife a used 06 700 for around $5000, or a used 05 400ex for around $4000, so I don't see spending too much more than that. I just thought it might be nice to get her something with a little more protection from the retards at the dunes that kill people. Every year I've been to pismo, someone has been killed by some jackass not using a spotter, or something else stupid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts