Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
velocyraptor said:
have u given thought to making custom air scoops? :thumbsup:

Like the ones on ebay? Do you have a picture of them?

·
Registered
492 Posts
velocyraptor said:
right now there are only two types the OMF and CDB. i like the omf better. i'll get ya some pics
Cool, let me know :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
velocyraptor said:

i like the top one better

Where do these attach?

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Not sure exactly where they bolt up, but they're mostly cosmetic for the raptors. They're designed to funnel air where the radiator sits on most 250/450 based atvs. However with the radiator mounted up front behind the hood these scoops don't do this, just pass more air over the engine itself.

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mad Dog said:
Not sure exactly where they bolt up, but they're mostly cosmetic for the raptors. They're designed to funnel air where the radiator sits on most 250/450 based atvs. However with the radiator mounted up front behind the hood these scoops don't do this, just pass more air over the engine itself.
trueee

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
evlls1 said:
more weight.. boooo lol... dont think they do enough to make them worth it
If that were the case though there'd be a lot less billet and shiny products out there. I'll be the first to say that useless as they may be they do look good. My bike is a fat pig anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Mad Dog said:
evlls1 said:
more weight.. boooo lol... dont think they do enough to make them worth it
If that were the case though there'd be a lot less billet and shiny products out there. I'll be the first to say that useless as they may be they do look good. My bike is a fat pig anyway. :lol:
I almost need a set to work with. I will look further into them :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts