Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my raptor has a few deep scratches on the front fender and i was wondering if there is something out there that could take it out? ive heard of a couple of things but not sure if it works and where to get it. any info greatly appreiated.

·
Registered
343 Posts
there is a product out that i've seen at RMATV for about 25.00. never used it but i've been told it work but is a lot of work. depending on how deep the scratches are you may have to go with something different.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Deep scrathces are pretty hard to repair. If your very good at wetsanding you can do that. I have seen people wetsand the area then use a plastic polish and it turns out like new but everytime you do it you make the plastic thinner so breakage is more of a posibility.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Fender restore is good with light scratches, but takes more sanding than the insturctions call for. If it's deep the only thing you can hope for is it's close to the edge maybe where you could shave a little off. If not, you'll have to settle for new plastics.

~Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.