Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sea foam

Have u guys ever ran sea foam in ur rappys? I did and it looked like a moskito fogger lol. I use it in my truck and it cleans everything.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Re: sea foam

we use it in the diesel trucks after a few oil changes, cuz in the diesels you change the oil, and imediatley check the fill level, and the oil is already charcoal black before even running it... lol

·
Registered
901 Posts

i use it in everything I own, but have yet to use it in the rappy. good stuff for sure.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

its this stuff you buy in an autoparts store, and you put some in with you next oil change, ( be a little light on the oil )then let the engine run for a little bit, say 10-20 min. then drain the oil again, and it cleans all the old nast oil that is left inside after an oil change. pretty much just gets the excess nasty out of the engine. :thumbsup:

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts

02rappy660r said:
we use it in the diesel trucks after a few oil changes, cuz in the diesels you change the oil, and imediatley check the fill level, and the oil is already charcoal black before even running it... lol
If you have ever dismantled a large diesel engine you will notice that even though you drain the oilpan there still is about a gallon of oil left in all the passages, crank, rods, heads, hence the black oil on startup, the clean oil is flushing out all the ports, passages and cavities

·
Registered
108 Posts

I just mixed it in the gas with the Rappy before, not sure how well it worked, I used to use it in my celica when i had it, I would suck it straight in through a vacum hose turn it off for about 5 mins, then drive it WOT and it would leave a smoke screen all the way down the road... GOOD STUFF!!!
I dono how I would do that on the Rappy tho with no vac lines

1 - 11 of 11 Posts