Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

setting up for pass to 1st place

first place finnish!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nice! What was your biggest competition? Were there any Honda TRX250/300EXs and Blasters on the track? I like the ol' school Yamaha yellow, be careful, someone might think your riding a Suzuki :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
number 38 in second pic is a biult 300ex:wow: he was tuff justin said! they actualy wrecked mid air on a huge tabletop in qualifying moto and justins quad got jacked up:mad: bent sterring stem , bent front bumper,grab bar, axle, left rear fender,and left nerf folded down in back to the peg,and throtle assembly. but i got it patched back up with the help of a big hammer,and a fence post, and he went out in the main and won!!!! after another battle with 38:eek: was cool watching him take the inside on 38 and the two of them 3rd gear wide open go off the jump side by side:wow: crowd and anouncer where going nutz!!:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had my season opener last weekend...I got a third place finish and beat a 450!!! I think that is pretty good considering I am the only girl quad racer

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great job!!!!!

here is a video of his main,after all the damage!!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thats a nice looking track...all the tracks I have to race are set up for bikes, so very steep landings on the doubles and wicked whoop sections; lets just say arm pump gets bad the first couple of races.

Once he got in front, that 250 whipped that 300...nice

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the wreck!!!!!!!

check out nerf,fender,grab bar:wow:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dang...that poor quad, you came back and whooped him though...nice racing

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
poor quad hell!!! how about my poor check book!!! :mad: that boy is gona have me standing in line at the soup kitchen if he keeps this shit up:wow:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah, I hear you...not a cheap sport for sure

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Cool video. Bet he didnt get to run under the lights in XC lol. Bet it was pretty damn cold too...

·
Registered
675 Posts
poor quad hell!!! how about my poor check book!!! :mad: that boy is gona have me standing in line at the soup kitchen if he keeps this shit up:wow:
Which soup kitchen ya goin to? I'll be right there soon too_Oh well at least we could b.s. about racing and about how we lost everything on our sons mx raptors.lol,Scott.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice. Not to shabby for the first race. Can't wait to get out and ride this weekend. Supposed to be in the 60's.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congrats on the win! I ride quite a bit of motocross and like it. I have 3 private tracks I'm aloud to ride on, so that's usually how I practice. Our cources in my usually have pretty big mx sections so it helps a bit.

I had my season opener last weekend...I got a third place finish and beat a 450!!! I think that is pretty good considering I am the only girl quad racer
I love whoopin on the 450's. The race I look forward to the most is an OMA that's incorporated into our schedule and I get to start and race in c class because they don't have a class for my age in the OMA. I ended up taking 2nd at that race last year. My dad bought a 450 and is racing c class this year so that should be an interesting race.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats on the win! I ride quite a bit of motocross and like it. I have 3 private tracks I'm aloud to ride on, so that's usually how I practice. Our cources in my usually have pretty big mx sections so it helps a bit.

I love whoopin on the 450's. The race I look forward to the most is an OMA that's incorporated into our schedule and I get to start and race in c class because they don't have a class for my age in the OMA. I ended up taking 2nd at that race last year. My dad bought a 450 and is racing c class this year so that should be an interesting race.

Nice, my fiance races a 450...it kind of sucks because the quad community in Montana is small so we race at the same time but a staggerd start. I wish I could race against other girls but it will make me better hanging in there with the guys!!!:D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
move to pa!!! about 10 mx tracks within 1.5hr of the house and xc races every week within 1-2hr drive alot of action here!:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
thats kind of a long way from Montana

1 - 18 of 18 Posts