Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, Newbe to the forum! i am having a difficult time removing my raptor seat. the last owner removed it in front of me before i took ownership, now it won't pop off, i do pull the front then pull the rear, correct?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
hello, Newbe to the forum! i am having a difficult time removing my raptor seat. the last owner removed it in front of me before i took ownership, now it won't pop off, i do pull the front then pull the rear, correct?
There is a latch at the back of the seat.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
There is a latch at the back of the seat.
It's under the back of it. Where do people get these ideas from. I see how you get messed up since the orginal owner was showing you some dumb ass way of doing it. You want to look the owners manual and serivce manual over incase he was showing you other dumb ass ways of doing things.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Make you wonder how often the airfilter was cleaned....If ever!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Just a case of 1st post harrassment.......:)

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Come on guys, thats why he's asking here. He just got it and it probably didnt come with an owners manual. Cut the guy some slack.
I think some of the ridicule was aimed at the previous owner, not the OP. If the previous owner jerked the front of the seat off and then the back, without using the release on the underside of the rear of the seat then I can understand why others would be concerned about what else the previous owner didn't do properly.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Very funny read this thread, made my day. Congrats on the purchase anyway.

Welcome the club.:thumbsup:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I think some of the ridicule was aimed at the previous owner, not the OP. If the previous owner jerked the front of the seat off and then the back, without using the release on the underside of the rear of the seat then I can understand why others would be concerned about what else the previous owner didn't do properly.
the old owner probably had the seat off working on it before dude pulled up and never put it all the way back on

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Some of our fellow men are shady ass F. Even some the ones you know personally flip on ya. If oboy grabbed it by the front first tells me it wasn't on just sitting on the bike.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Does the owners manual even show how to take the seat off? I cant even believe the seat will actually come off by the front, seems like you'd have to wrestle the quad to get it to come off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts