Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 01 raptor blew up so i was wondering if anyone would like to have it to maybe rebuild. the body and frame with rear drive are all in good condition, just needs a motor. i have the motor and it will go with the bike but the motor is in boxes. if your interested email me at mcase17gmail.com and i can email pics. i live in eastern ohio so not to far to ship. make and offer and will get in contact.
;)

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike blowing up, but you do know there is a for sale section, correct? Also, I'm not sure if I was misunderstanding what you meant about the "not to far to ship" portion of what you wrote, but if I am correct, you are meaning that since you are in Eastern Ohio, it won't be too far to ship it somewhere. Right? What if the person were to live in Washington?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry im new to the site, if they dont live close they will have to pick it up. make an offer and i can work from there

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
700, without shipping. if your interested email me and i can give u more info with pics.

·
Registered
197 Posts
emailed you

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still for sale if anyone is interested email me

·
Registered
307 Posts
email me pics to [email protected]

few ?s
-do you have a title?
-does it have an 01 tranny?
-is it the top or bottom end thats messed up?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
emailed u guys, got new pics if anyone wants to c more

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
emailed you, hope one of you guys r interested

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I live in eastern ohio in harrison county, im only looking for pick up or i could drive some and meet for a pick up so no shipping because im looking to sell the whole bike

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
still needs sold, any takers?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts