Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the end of the winter, I am going to be selling my 350 :/ ... to get a yfz 450! :D I was wonder if you guys could tell me a decent price on it I were to sell It because Im not sure how much to price it at. It's a 2005, that I bought in February 2011. It was bought off a collector that had 15 other ATVs, and was basically brand new, it still had the little nipples on the stock tires. The only thing I have done to it was put in a K&N air filter. It still has the stock tires, about 30% tread, I may replace them. There are not many scratches except the right corners of the fenders from me tipping it >_<. It runs great and always starts right away. How much would you pay for it if I kept it the way it is, Or if I put on New tires?

·
Registered
391 Posts
I just paid $2000 for mine about 2 months ago. It was stock except for Pro Taper Bars and Moose Nerfs. I'd say depending on condition $1700-2200 somewhere in that range. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damnn, KBB is low ballin, they suggested it at 1400, around here i cant even get a dirtbike with that much money

1 - 7 of 7 Posts