Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't been on in a while been really busy lately, but was lookin for some input? I've had my raptor for sale for some time jus no time to ride anynore, I was asking 3500 but had a guy offer me 3000. Wut do yall think should I take the money and run or wait it out to see if it sells higher??? Thanks

Also, I only have a bill of sale for bike, the guy interested knos this, but I want to b sure I handle everything properly, is there any certain process wen selling with bill of sale or do I jus type up a legitimate bill of sale and have us and a witness sign off and it's a done deal?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah man the market for wheelers is down, especially sporty ones. I would say take 3200 on it otherwise tell him to take a walk.

But as far as the bill of sale goes, a lot of states are like that with only a BOS. What I do to protect my ass is make sure they bring a copy of their drivers license, and the bos has them fill out their address, phone number, ssn and such. And also put in it, "sale is done with no warranty or assurances expressed or implied." Also have the sale prices and paid in full on the bos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.