Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Raptor out a couple weeks ago and was taking in through about 3-3 1/2 feet of water and I just lost all my gears. I was in first and then it just started to rev without any wheel spin. What could be the problem? Clutch or tranny or what??

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
I had my Raptor out a couple weeks ago and was taking in through about 3-3 1/2 feet of water and I just lost all my gears. I was in first and then it just started to rev without any wheel spin. What could be the problem? Clutch or tranny or what??
Do you think the engine took on any water.........Did you drain the oil and check for water........Did you check to see if the chain is still on its sprockets.......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chain is on, engine took no water and it still starts just fine. Regardless of what gear I put it in, including neutral, it wont move, but if you push it it will roll a little and then the axle will lock like its in gear and then go back to rolling.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Chain is on, engine took no water and it still starts just fine. Regardless of what gear I put it in, including neutral, it wont move, but if you push it it will roll a little and then the axle will lock like its in gear and then go back to rolling.
Check your front sprocket splines to see if they are stripped...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts