Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

Anybody knows where I can find the service manual for a Raptor 700R in PDF?

Thanks for you help...

Regards,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Hey mplourde si tu a des probleme a le trouver je lai tu aura juste a me le demander et je te lenvoye!!!!
 
G

·
I hope I don't have coolant leakin from my nugget, but I've tried and tried this link w/ no luck.
I've even done seperate searches but the same thing always happens: a little message that hates me pops up and tells me the file is corrupted. Any ideas??? :3question:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Rapt0rMan said:
I hope I don't have coolant leakin from my nugget, but I've tried and tried this link w/ no luck.
I've even done seperate searches but the same thing always happens: a little message that hates me pops up and tells me the file is corrupted. Any ideas??? :3question:
PM me your email address and I'll email you the file. Cool?

RF
 
G

·
:thumbsup:
Thanks Freeeek,
I've looked and looked and looked on here...
Stupid question, you in the AF? I'm stationed here in Charleston, SC...

Thanks again brotha!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
did you get my email? because it said that it was undelivered. So I sent it again. Yeah, I'm in the AF. Jet mechanic here in Mtn. Home, Idaho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,864 Posts
Bought a manual on CD on e-bay for 99 cents an $3 shipping 400+ pages, printable/zoomable :p
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
17,061 Posts
SandDragon said:
Bought a manual on CD on e-bay for 99 cents an $3 shipping 400+ pages, printable/zoomable :p
Then you just paid 3.99 for what you could've gotten free here. But if you've got dial up or have problems getting it 4 bucks isn't too bad to know you've got a copy lying around on disc somewhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Maddog56 said:
SandDragon said:
Bought a manual on CD on e-bay for 99 cents an $3 shipping 400+ pages, printable/zoomable :p
Then you just paid 3.99 for what you could've gotten free here. But if you've got dial up or have problems getting it 4 bucks isn't too bad to know you've got a copy lying around on disc somewhere.
I was able to copy the manual available here onto CD, I then loaded it into my garage laptop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,864 Posts
Wish I'd have known about the forum a long time ago :'(
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top