Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that there is a downloadable service manual on here? If not can I buy one from Yamaha? I am going to try to adjust the vaules my self. :help:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I just bought one off ebay and actually it is awesome. Glad I picked it up. Rather have that than one downloaded on the puter'.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Im talking about a huge PAPER manual, not a shitty disc.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Blownhotrodder said:
Im talking about a huge PAPER manual, not a shitty disc.
Both is best, but one thing I like about the electronic copy is I can print the pages I need, use 'em, abuse 'em, get 'em all greasy, creased, and written on, do the job at hand, and still have a new copy anytime I want. 8)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I gotta agree with both of ya (fuzzy and 700 club)... :confused: "just tryin' to help a brotha outt..." and WTF!? :unsure: Nothin but indignance... is that even a word?

Oh well.

Blown, if you really want the Yamaha Service Manual for the Raptor YFM700RV, just go to your local Yama-hammer dealer and tell them what ya want. If they don't have it on the shelf, they can order it for you. :thumbsup: On the other hand, the PDF doc on the link 7 provided is exactly the same thing... ;)

my 2¢

·
Registered
26 Posts
YFZ686r said:
call 18005321558 and they will send u a free manual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YFZ686,

Who's at the number above? I would hate to call the White House - Department of Security and Detention, and ask for a free manual... ya never know what you might get!? :eek:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Damn guys, I wasnt meaning to diss my fellow raptor brotherin. :( Its hard to bring sarcasm over a bunch of keys and a screen. I was just meaning that I spent most my money on toys and am lacking in the computer dept.(no printer, my laptop is like 10yrs. old, and Im on dialup) so for the peeps like me its easier to have something in their hand and not on a glitch ridden computer. :thumbsup:

Here it is btw, its really a nice manual. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rapt...016QQitemZ260073186509QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW .

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was just bustin' your chops a little... ;)

I'm assuming you already ordered one of those little gems. I may pick one up as well! :grin_nod:

At any rate, glad you found it, even if you did have to suffer "...the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...". 8)
I've really GOT to stop readin' the Shakespear.

Later

·
Registered
767 Posts
I would assume they might send you an owners manual, not a Service manual. :3question:

YFZ686r said:
That number 18005321558 is the YAMAHA MOTOR CO., LTD.'
Free manuals as long as you have the VIN :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Diddly said:
I would assume they might send you an owners manual, not a Service manual. :3question:
Thats what I would think too, I doubt they send you a free service manual.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I saved this Zip file but it's password protected....... Now what?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Now you read the whole thread in that link.

SULLY0556 said:
I saved this Zip file but it's password protected....... Now what?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yh get the download, buy a pack off 500 shts paper, a cheap thick folder and have both. Thats what I did w alot of my time , but now I have a book in the garage and a disc on file whenever. Actually 2 books and 2 discs I did my kfx too. It used up less ink then i would have thought too!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts