Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it states. I have a set of brand new DMC's still in the box. They just came off back order. Heres the link.
http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=14528.0
Hopeing maybe someone local will want to pick them up. But if not I can work things out to ship. Im just outside of LA Cali in Alhambra. Thanks JIM

***UPDATE*** New lower price. 610 local pick up or plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Re: Set of DMC's for sale.

Hate to break it to ya but they can be had for $650 shipped from a few companies. Might expect people to pay closer to 550 or 600. Just advise since I was interested till I saw the price.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Im open for offers, have to start somewhere. 550 Is not an option tho. Let me know if you find someone who has a set for 550 brand new in the box. There is used LTE's going for 600. Cheapest on eaby I found for New DMC's was around 689.00 plus shipping. 650 is doable. Thanks for the heads up tho.
Anyone that wants to pick them up for 650 its yours then, but the bottom line is i need to get rid of one set. Let me know. Thanks JIM

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

No prob just letting you know. I beleive one of the sposors sells them for 650 shipped. They are brand new??? Never used??? :confused: Must have missed something in. Anyhow I can't pick em up I am in Jersey. But good luck.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

QuadFreak said:
I would like to know who has new ones at $650 shipped as well. Please pass along more info.
Contact our sponsors and they will give you their prices.

·
Registered
562 Posts

got mine 4 $640

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Set of NEW DMC's for sale $$630

Update 630.00 plus shipping. Or pickup.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

dannyray said:
got mine 4 $640
From who?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Set of NEW DMC's for sale $$620

Price reduced again. $$ 620.00 Can anyone show me a better deal then this on a brand NEW set of DMC's?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reduced again. $$610.00 plus shipping OBO.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
integlikewhoa said:
Reduced again. $$610.00 plus shipping OBO.
Damn man still have not had someone pick these up from you? :confused: :crazy: thats crazy. Wish I could spare the cash! 8)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys. They are a very good deal. If someone local had cash they could pick them up for 600 cash. I do have a few asking for shipping prices now, so maybe they will go now.
If i sell on ebay, ebay will take 30.00 for every 700.00 sold. Then paypal takes 20.00 for 700.00. So I would be right back at where im at now, and the buyer wouldn's even be geting as good of deal as im offering now. Someone local would be getting a hell of a good deal if they picked them up no shipping or tax for 600.00 . Thanks again JIM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.