• maybe a little

Votes: 36 65.5%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Settle marital 700 argument for me please

My wife and I are having an arguement over her 700. I just got done getting her goodies powdercoated and installed. She loves the bike and says it looks girly. I say NO the bike doesn't look girly, and i have liked them since they come out in 10. She says the little doo dad swirls are girlish. I disagree, and this is no way calling you guys who have the 10 SE girly, like i said I liked them, and I told her if she divorces me the bike stays with me LOL. Set her straight fellows and gals.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Yep it's girly! That front bumper looks like a big jewel or somethin Haha! Just bein honest ;)

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
way to help me out guys LOL I guess honesty is the best policy.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Well you bought it for a girl so i guess you did good! I would say I did that on purpose cause then you'd have some points and maybe get a BJ :grin_nod:

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
lol.you tell her if that look's girly ,then i will take it and were a dress while riding it :wow: that look's bad ass ,mean as all get out.just buy her a leather jacket to wear when she ride's .the bike look's great .plus when it passes you or anyone ,they won't be able to see anything but dust !:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tell her to nut up and ride the hell outta it!!! When she's hill climibing and making it up with ease, and all the other 'tough' lookin bikes are having probs, ask her how girly it is then!!! Ride it like ya stole it!!!

not diggin the swirlies on the seat though.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well as an update, my wife loves her bike, and thinks it's bad ass, and does plan to ride the hell out of it. The drag queen eyelash comment had us rolling :)

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
I was never a fan of the Iron Cross bumpers, maybe if it was solid black.... Other than that I don't see nothing wrong with it. I like it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
LMAO at the eyelash comment. I'm a little biased cause i have the same graphics but i like it. would have done a black bumper but it looks good overall. i got the same nerf bars from houser on order in black. is that a stock houser color on yours or did you have it powder coated locally?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
It's not girly in my opinion.

Everyone said my old Banshee was a little girly too, and I had to get rid of my old Banshee because nobody would ride with me..

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LMAO!!! That banshee is girly junkie!!! It's pink!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I was never a fan of the Iron Cross bumpers, maybe if it was solid black.... Other than that I don't see nothing wrong with it. I like it.
I have to agree with this one too. The bumper looks like a big red bow in the front. Kinda like red lipstick and the other stuff is the nail polish. I can deal with the graphics but the red accessories would look a lot meaner in black. Still a nice looking bike though. Get her a Metal Mulisha helmet and she'll be turning heads for sure.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Well as an update, my wife loves her bike, and thinks it's bad ass, and does plan to ride the hell out of it. The drag queen eyelash comment had us rolling :)
I'm glad everyone sees the humor in my comment. I think the bike is bad ass and if any one were to make any negative comments to me while ridding it I would just tell them a phrase from Lady Gaga.... It was made this way Yamaha doesn't make mistakes, in a lispy type of voice then under my breath say jealous! :fruity:

Jim

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LMAO at the eyelash comment. I'm a little biased cause i have the same graphics but i like it. would have done a black bumper but it looks good overall. i got the same nerf bars from houser on order in black. is that a stock houser color on yours or did you have it powder coated locally?
The color is their candy red, I was trying to match it to the frame. I had them powdercoat the bumpers for me too.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I see the wife was the winner of the poll. Of course that makes her a happy wife, if the wife's happy, everybody is happy.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts