Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a 03 Raptor and the front fenders have been cut, I was wondering if I should shave my rear fenders I have a +8 over swing arm on the bike and I will be riding trails and possibly be doing some dirt drag racing.Also this bike has no graphics and is painted black frame, black body with the hood being red. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions what I can do so it don't look so plain I don't wanna do any graphics because I don't like any that I've seen.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Post picks. Ppl can't visulize easy. I like the stock 01 black front white rears. Shaved fenders looks good on the 80s atvs when you needed to see the front tires but today's bikes have front fenders so high and small you can always see your wheels. I'm big on black frames because I only ride in coal.

·
Super Moderator
7,790 Posts
Easiest way I have found how to post pics is through Tapatalk.

·
Super Moderator
7,790 Posts
Is a free phone app

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey it sits a little higher in the rear than I want, will it hurt anything if I flip the rear link and if I do, do I need to lower the front.

·
Registered
579 Posts
It's gonna if your plus 8. Flipping the link was no good on 01s. Shocks should just be set for weight and sag of your plus 8. Grab bars are nice. They don't always stay right side up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts